Enriched soil, professional care, sufficient water, enough sunlight, and good quality fertilizers are the key factors to the high-quality growth of plants. Especially in gardens, be it indoor or outdoor, the selection of the right kind of fertilizers plays an important role. The wide range of fertilizers can be vaguely classified in two basic types of fertilizers, Organic or Natural Fertilizers and Synthetic or Chemical Fertilizers.
Needless to say, everyone is aware of the innumerable side-effects of chemical fertilizers and the level of danger they impose on not only the plants but also the soil. Moreover, most of the synthesized fertilizers come with only the well-known trio, N-P-K i.e. Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium. Although plants require them in greater quantities, there also exist other nutrients that plants need for better and stronger growth. These may be Calcium, Boron, Sulphur, Magnesium, Copper, Iron, Zinc, and even Molybdenum. Even though they are needed in far smaller quantities than the trio nutrients, they are still essential. Your garden deserves to be treated how they need to be – With all the essential nutrients.
To grow great plants, fruits and vegetables, long-lived ornamental trees, shrubs, and abundant flowers, you need to have your garden soil rich in all the required nutrients and humus, which can only be achieved with the help of Natural of Organic Fertilizers. Every gardener knows this well that organic fertilizers for plants can enhance the overall fertility and viability of the soil.
There are numbers of benefits of Organic Fertilizers; some of them are given below:
- Use of organic fertilizers for fruits and vegetables can ensure that the final food product produced will be free from any possibly harmful chemicals. Therefore, the end consumers of organically produced food products will be less prone to chronic diseases like strokes, cancer, and skin diseases as compared to those who consume foods grown using chemical fertilizers.
- Cost of organic fertilizers is way far less than synthetic fertilizers. Even if you go for commercially produced organic fertilizers for your farms and gardens, you will definitely have a better yield.
- Organic fertilizers help the farmers and gardeners to maintain the soil structure at its core and increase its nutrient-holding capacity for a longer period of time. Therefore, a gardener practicing organic farming will require far less fertilizer, because the soil is already very much vital and rich in essential nutrients.
- To ensure your farms remain fertile and vital for the better growth of plants for a longer period of time, you should use some of the best organic fertilizers available in the market. They help in maintaining the fertility of the farms and gardens whereas land soon tends to become infertile with the increasing use of chemical fertilizers for farming.
- Being biodegradable, organic fertilizers do not cause any environmental pollution throughout the farm. On the other hand, Synthetic fertilizers contaminate both the land and water, thereby forcing the extinction of a number of plants, animal, and insect species.
- Production of organic fertilizers leads to a greater level of employment, as they are usually produced in rural areas where employment opportunities can be bleak at times.
- Use of organic fertilizers does not lead to waste pollution, therefore, keeps the farm and surrounding areas clean and healthy.
Organic fertilizers are basically the nature-based complex compounds that provide numbers of primary and secondary nutrients beyond the one or two for which chemical fertilizers are known. It is, therefore, advisable to use the best quality organic fertilizers for crops and plants in farming and agriculture. Moreover, one can also use these organic fertilizers for gardens as well in order to have better and flourished growth of plants, shrubs, and grasses.
Minfert by 20 Microns Limited is a brand that offers some of the most reliable and best organic fertilizers in India and abroad for better farming and agricultural activities. It is highly recommended by farmers, gardeners and professional landscapers for commercial as well as indoor farming. To know more, please visit, https://minfert.in/organic-mineral-fertilizer/